Samstag, 1. März 2014

Home Selling Tips From A Real Estate Investor

I always have houses for sale, and many times that means more than one house is for sale at any one time, because as an investor it seems like I'm always busy selling my house in one way or another. Whenever my phone rings I assume it's probably a buyer asking about a house for sale, which makes me stay focused, and is producing success for me when I'm selling my house.



Since I never know who is on the line, I try to stay in the right frame of mind, never forgetting that I'm always selling my house. My point here is something I feel strongly about - I believe every seller needs to participate in order to sell a house these days. I am always motivated by the fact that I only need to find one buyer to sell my house, and I never know when or where I'll meet that buyer. It could be in a restaurant as I'm having lunch, or at the gym when I'm working out. I just never know.



Anyone can achieve this success-oriented frame of mind, meaning sellers who list their houses with agents, or sellers who are marketing their homes by owner, by getting involved in the process of finding a buyer. I'll admit it's probably easier for me since investment real estate is my business, and I've been doing it for many years. But any seller can choose the same attitude I'm sharing in this article in order to get focused on finding a buyer when selling a house.



Finding the buyer has to happen first. No transaction can move along towards closing without a buyer. And it has to be a buyer who is qualified with the cash or able to borrow the money to close. Since nothing can happen a buyer is identified, get busy and make finding the buyer your priority, just as I do when I'm selling my house.



And please, one more thing, don't be persuaded that you have no further responsibility regarding finding your buyer whenever you list with an agent. That may not happen of course, but if it does, just remember that nobody will have the level of determination and the personal motivation that you have to sell your house. Make sure to advertise and hold an open house if your agent is not available to do so on your behalf. I hope you have learned some things in this article, and that you are willing to do what I do when I'm selling my house.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Really thanks for sharing this useful post . This post is very informative . keep sharing.
    Real estate auckland

    AntwortenLöschen